We are now offering construction services on individual buyer’s land in Guinea. Please note that there are several differences between building on your own land and our standard purchase process:
- Purchase price will be 30% higher to account for additional construction costs. The price assumes that the land has no more than a 4% grade.
- The construction schedule will be 40% longer than at our development sites.
- Our standard cash payment plan for building on your land is 50% downpayment and the rest of the payments during the construction process. Call to learn about the available financing option.
- Construction and landscaping only cover up to 500 SM of land area. Additional landscaping is available for an additional charge.
- The lot must be at least 450 SM in area and must be a regular shape (rectangle or square). Construction on lots that do not meet this requirement may be possible for an additional fee.
- The site must already be fenced and gated. Access roads must allow the passage of large and small vehicles including cement trucks that carry up to 40 tons of cement. The cost of upgrading courtyard walls and gate is not included in our pricing.
- You must be able to show a valid, uncontested titre foncier in your name for us to start construction on the project.